Victorian dollhouses are the most sought after dollhouses in the world. In fact they have outdated the other prevailing styles of dollhouses. Building your own Victorian dollhouse from Victorian dollhouse kit is a wonderful experience in a of dollhouse collector’s life. If you are fascinated with its glory and attractiveness then Dollhouse Collectables would help you in building it.
Our Victorian dollhouse kit consists of separate unassembled parts with essential hardware necessary for assembling. You can assemble them easily without seeking your parents’ help just by following the instructions given in the instruction book.
What to expect when you open your Victorian dollhouse kit?
- In our Victorian dollhouse kits you will find detached tall, steep pitched roofs. Each kit contains different colour roofs so that you can pick your choice of colour.
- Victorian dollhouse specialty lies in its beautifully layered chimneys and finial with peak capping. Therefore our each kit contains chimneys and finial of various sizes. They are quite easy to attach with the help of glue or nail. We have carefully painted them with high quality colours.
- Our Victorian dollhouse kits contain windows of different shape and sizes. Some kits come with hand made drawings and detailed colouring. However, these are a little expensive as they have hand-designed figures.
- In making these kits we use materials such as clapboard, baton and board in order to remove all hurdles that come during the building of the dollhouse. Owing to this material they can be easily assembled with very little effort.
- The exterior or outside walls are made from premium quality timber and edges of walls have been given best class finishing.
There are a few things you must ensure before actually getting down to the process of building the dollhouse like-
- All pieces are pre cut and pre milled properly
- They are well painted and dried or not
- Your kit contains the same sizes component as mentioned on the box