Dora dollhouse has captivated children since 17th century, when they were invented as plaything for the little children. Today, kids still loves to play with them, and lavishly spend on building them. However, if the two generation builds Dora dollhouse together then, the mutual understanding develops easily. So, if you are planning to build Dora dollhouse with your own hand then follow below mentioned points:-
- Collect brushes, plywood, glue, paints, scissors, paper and pencil, yardsticks, hammers, ruler, sandpaper, Dora dollhouse kit for build a Dora dollhouse.
- Now, decide at what scale for you decide you want to build your Dora dollhouse. Mostly, people prefer to buy 1/12 scale and 15 inches tall Dora dollhouse.
- Gather paper and pencil and ruler, and draw pattern for Dora dollhouse. For example, if you are planning to build a simple cottage, then you need minimum 6 piece of wood for base, three walls, and for roof.
- Always buy ¾ inch plywood because it make solid base for your Dora dollhouse
- While cutting wood, make sure you leave holes for windows and doors, taking measurement with scale.
- Cut out the windows and doors. Whether you are cutting by hands or not, drill hole in the corners of all the cutouts with the help of electrical drill.
- Cover the base of Dora dollhouse with sand and make it smooth.
- Now join the walls with the base of dollhouse and then, glue each wall with help of dollhouse glue.
- After joining the walls and roof, now paint the walls according your own desire.